A few weeks ago, we were interviewed by HOY Chicago for their Entrepreneurs segment. HOY Chicago is a Spanish-language print and online newspaper. We had a great time, and even our 15-month old daughter came out (not that I could stop her)!
Some of the things we discuss in the interview include:
• what breakfast tacos are and why we wanted to introduce them to Chicagoland
• what sets our food apart
• challenges in starting a new mobile food business
• how we came up with the idea for a Smart Car food truck
• how people in Evanston have reacted to our products
• our advise for other entrepreneurs